Monday, January 11, 2016

Basics of Deliverance

Many people, including Christians, suffer with habits, addictions, and mental and emotional issues that they just can't seem to get victory over, no matter how hard they try or how much counseling they receive. The reason for this, in a large number of cases, is spiritual rather than physical or psychological. 
Unfortunately, there is little teaching on spiritual warfare issues these days, and I know of denominations that will outright deny that a Christian can be demonized. Fact is: they can be. I've seen it and experienced it myself, and I can tell you that it really opened my eyes to the truth of what the apostle Paul meant when he said, "We wrestle not with flesh and blood..."
The following is a great introductory teaching on this topic by a true prince of preachers, a man of God who has been used to lead countless troubled souls to freedom from an enemy they didn't even realize had them bound. I highly recommend it for anyone who is struggling with stubborn issues of any kind.


No comments:

Post a Comment